Cosmetic Permanent Makeup
MICROBLADING OR MACHINE BROWS $375
EYELINER TOP $275
BOTTOM EYELINER $225
INCLUDES ONE TOUCH UP*
Aric Ashley Salon is a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere mixed with the exceptional customer service set it above your average tattoo shop. Our artist will design beautiful long lasting makeup to fit your face and lifestyle. Licensed by Minnesota Dept of Health and City of Maplewood. We always use disposable single use needles and products to give you the safest procedures we can.
PERMANENT MAKEUP WHAT IT IS:
Eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner are tattooed into the dermis and are long lasting. As most things fade, permanent makeup will lighten or change color over time. At that time you can get a color enhancement to refresh the color again. Cosmetic tattoos are great for individuals with poor eyesight, unsteady hands or hair loss. You can simply wake up and have your makeup done or go swimming and not worry about it running or coming off.
$100 Deposit is required to book appointment
A Minimum 24 hour cancellation is required to have your deposit returned.
We also will need a copy of your drivers license/Id at your appointment- please bring your ID with.
You Must be 21 to have any tattooing done.
After top and bottom Eyeliner
Pre Appointment Suggestions:
Cosmetic tattooing is a process and requires two or more procedures for the best possible result.
Before Brow Appointment:
Do not tweeze, wax, or dye eyebrows for 2 days prior to appointment.
Electrolysis should not be done for a week prior to appointment.
If you’ve had glycolic peels or natural peels you must wait 6 weeks before and after procedure.
Please bring your eyebrow pencil if you would like to color match it.
Before Eyeliner Appointment:
If you wear contacts, bring your glasses to appointment and wear them 24 hours after appointment.
Have sunglasses available, eyes maybe light sensitive.
Do not dye eyelashes 2 days prior to your appointment.
No lash lifts (perming) 2 weeks before or 30 days after.
Do not use eyelash curler the day of your procedure.
If you have had any eye surgery, please contact your eye Doctor for an okay.
Have all eye lash extensions removed at least 2 days prior to appointment
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to your scheduled appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork required for your procedure, and to have any questions answered before procedure.
You may also fill out forms online in advance of your appointment by pressing the permanent make up consent form button above this section.
Post Appointment Instructions
FOR ALL BROW AND EYELINER PROCEDURES EXCEPT FOR: MICROBLADING
For 7-10 days following permanent makeup procedures:
• Wash face daily with a gentle soap and water, rinse and dry. Do this am/pm everyday.
• Apply Vitamin E ointment SPARINGLY am/pm, also during the day when it feels dry/itchy reapply ointment. Use cotton swab to apply.
• Do Not Pick scabs as this can cause color loss or scaring.
• Do not scrub, no cleaning with creams, or chemicals. Gently cleanse!
• Do not let the shower beat on the area done, water can run over area.
• Do not soak in bath, swimming pool, hot tub. Or, swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated pool.
• Do not do any glycolic peels, 6 weeks after procedure, and 6 weeks before any touch up procedure.
• So not expose to sun, OR tanning bed. Cover area, or use sun screen, not on eyeliner. Use sun block to prevent loss of color.
Additional for Eyeliner:
DO NOT use mascara for 5-7 days, have a new tube of mascara after procedure.
No eyelash curlers for 3 weeks after eyeliner procedure (Can pull all lashes out).
DO NOT put lash extensions on till 30 days healed
Wit 30 days to heal to do lash lifts (perming).
For swelling on eyeliner you can use tea bags, (Lipton tea bags are best) Put them in ice water or 10-15 minutes, squeeze them out slightly, put on eyes. If your laying down put an ice cube on each tea bag. Make sure you put a old towel on each side of your head so tea won’t stain anything. Leave them on for 10-20 minutes swelling will be almost gone.
You can expect swelling, redness, bruising and bloodshot eyes following eyeliner procedure.
Touch up Policies
TOUCH UP APPOINTMENTS CANCELED WITHOUT A 24 HOUR NOTICE FORFEIT THE TOUCH UP AND THERE WILL BE $100 FEE FOR A FUTURE TOUCH UP APPOINTMENT. THIS INCLUDES NOT SHOWING TO APPOINTMENT OR BEING MORE THAN 15 MINUTES LATE TO APPOINTMENT.
One (1) Touch up procedure is included if you paid full price. Touch up procedures must be made between 30-60 days following procedure date.
You must wait 4-6 weeks to heal before touch up can be done depending on area being done. One touch procedure is done for each procedure, if 60 days expires and a touch up is wanted, so the cost below.No exceptions!
Touch ups 61-119 days is $100
Touch ups after 120 days fee is the full price of service.
Microblading touch up is full price after 60 days no grace period.
Microblading Aftercare Instructions:
It is very important that you do not let any water, lotion, soap, or makeup touch your eyebrow area during the first 7 days after your procedure. Clean with a damp cotton swab after procedure if any fluids release, do not rub just swipe.
After 5-7 days, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the postcare Vitamin E oil or A & D ointment with clean hands. This can be done once at night time, but be sure to use the oil/ointment sparingly as your skin needs to heal itself. Please continue to apply the oil/ointment for 7 days.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure:
● Increased sweating
● Practicing sports
● Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
● Sun tanning or salon tanning
● UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
● Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
● Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
● Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
● Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
● Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
● Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
● Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath. You can apply a very small about of vaseline over brows to protect them and wipe off when done showering.
● Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-microblading procedure. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact Aric Ashley Salon immediately, to discuss further instructions.
CONTACT A PHYSICIAN IF ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS DEVELOP SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING: FEVER, REDNESS AT THE SITE, SWELLING, TENDERNESS OF THE PROCEDURE SITE, ELEVATED BODY TEMPERATURE, RED STREAKS GOING FROM THE PROCEDURE SITE TOWARDS THE HEART, AND/OR ANY GREEN/YELLOW DISCHARGE THAT IS FOUL IN ODOR.
What to Expect During and After Your Microblading Session:
Entire healing process will take from 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and age. Your new temporary eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very natural looking immediately after the procedure. The color of the pigment will appear much darker the next day.
Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might appear lighter than original. This might give you the impression that color is fading too quickly. Often even with proper care, customer develop bald spots or lose original hair stroke which make brows look uneven. It is absolutely normal. That’s is the reason why most customers need a touchup after 6 weeks.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows. The final look of your eyebrows will be apparent approximately 30 days after your procedure.
Never rub the treated area as it will disturb the skin from natural healing.
Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
When using foundation, be aware when applying to avoid your healed eyebrows. If foundation covers healed brows, your eyebrows will appear lighter. You can now enjoy your beautiful new semi-permanent eyebrows. You will simply love your new gorgeous fresh look!
● Must wait 6 weeks for a microblading touch up.
● 1 Touch up procedure is included if you paid full price and must be made 35-60 days following procedure(s) (If you received a promotional rate for this service you will be charged $100 for a touch up unless otherwise notified)
● Microblading touch up is full price after 60 days no grace period